California Operation Lifesaver is dedicated to raising rail safety awareness to save lives. To grow awareness and provide rail safety education, we offer free presentations and participate in community events across California. CAOL delivers our rail safety message in a variety of ways and formats that include: social media,
virtual messaging/events, as well as digital geofenced advertising and more.
To raise rail safety awareness we participate annually in many events each year. Some of the events include:
- City/County and Community Events
- College and University Events
- Community Safety Blitzes
- Elementary/Middle School/High School Events
- Media Events
Officer On the Train/Safety Train Events with our Rail Partners
- Rail Safety Recognition/Proclamation Events
- September Rail Safety Month and National Rail Safety Week Events
- Sporting Events
- Executive Director participation in Rail Safety Seminars, Panels, Webinars, Speaking Engagements
- And many more
California Operation Lifesaver provides free presentations to all age groups and to various professions (bus drivers, professional truck drivers, law enforcement, and first responders), our organization educates the public on how to make good decisions around railroad tracks.
If you have a presentation or an event you would like us to participate in; please request a presentation.