CAOL’s On the Right Track strives to promote rail safety awareness by growing our Rail Safety Partner and community connections. By subscribing to our newsletter and sharing it with your family, friends, and community, our opportunities increase to engage Californians across the state to join in our mission and create statewide Rail Safe Communities.
Our On the Right Track issues have included:
- Save the Date, important dates to remember.
- California Operation Lifesaver links to help navigate our website content.
- New last month: Partner Spotlight
- Coming in December: Volunteer Highlight.
- Links to our Rail Safety Blogs
- Rail Safety Tips
- Rail Safety Month and Rail Safety Week Links
- CAOL engages in other safety missions to incorporate our rail safety message within those initiatives. For example: National Pedestrian Safety Month and National Teen Driver Safety Week. These types of year-round engagements provide important opportunities to include rail safety and underscore the importance of safe behavior near tracks and trains.
- Each newsletter includes a “Support Us” section with an opportunity to Donate and help us sustain and grow our mission. There are a variety of ways you can support and help us grow our Rail Safety Mission.
How does subscribing and sharing On the Right Track help?
By subscribing to our rail safety newsletter and sharing it with your family, friends, and community, you increase rail safety awareness that can help change dangerous behavior near railroad tracks.